Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: Morning Coffee.....old school style!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hola Morti.....como estas el dia de hoy ? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning All.

    *Gd hollers at mort*

    Hey grab me one while your up there. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I want to build a Wild West Town!

    corrig2

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 01, 2004 08:48 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hoy tuve que desayunar con cereal....
    Pero hubiese prefirido unos huevos fritos con tocineta y pan tostado [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Old School style? Does that mean we'll have Will Ferrel streaking us instead of Peeker?
    I can tell I've been shopping for toys for too long when I saw the sign at McDonalds last week.
    "BRATS ARE HERE"
    First thing I thought of was that they spelled the dolls' name wrong, maybe they didn't have any Zs.
    Second thing I thought of was that they must have an unruly birthday party going on.
    Only after I was down the road a bit did it hit me that they meant they now carried brat-WURST.

    And good luck Guyver!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Mortitia:
    morning everyone, *starts crawling up ladder for donuts* today is western day here so i am torturing myself wearing a cowboy hat [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] my boss brought all of us one to wear. GOOD LUCK guyver [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Happy Friday all!! Western day, eh? For us it's Hawaiian shirt day. Gotta get those TPS reports done - if I can just find my stapler. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    And Mort, we gotta talk about your 'flair'... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mornin' all!

    Wait a second.....
    Originally posted by Mortitia:
    today is western day here so i am torturing myself wearing a cowboy hat [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] my boss brought all of us one to wear.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You've got to be shitting me!?!?!? [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Oh, and best of luck Guyver! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Western day, eh? Hmmmmmmm...no. Pass!

    Today is git yer arse up that ladder and git me a donut day!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I tried to start a "Western Day" or even "Hawaiin Shirt Day" my team would take me out back and beat to a pulp with the cowboy hats!

    I do make every Friday "Wear whatever the hell you want day" so as I look out there is one lady wearing what look a LOT like pajamas, I'm in jeans & a t-shirt....

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *...still weilding yesterday's "end of the world" archaic weapons, DA stalks into the coffee shop, failing to wipe his feet. Sighs* Damn, there's a lot of you mortals. Thinning out the herd is proving harder than I thought it would be!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •